Putting Light In Dark Places
Creating disciples in our:
city, county, state & beyond.
city, county, state & beyond.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Deuteronomy chapter 6 verse 4, "Here O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE."
- We believe in God, the almighty creator of heaven and earth. We believe in the tri-unity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit -- the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.
- John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except by me."
- We believe in the Messiah, Jesus, God's only begotten son, God come in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate. He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day, He rose again. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father and He will return to judge both the living and the dead and reign for evermore.
- We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Christ alone, and is expressed in the individual's recognition and repentance of sin, and the acceptance of Jesus Christ our Savior, Lord and God.
- We believe that everyone is in need of God's salvation. Mankind is absolutely unable to fulfill the heavy demands of God's righteousness, holiness and glory. Therefore, God, in sending His Only Begotten Son, has accomplished redemption for us through the shedding of Jesus' blood. Because of His Son's death, God has forgiven us of our sins, reconciled us to Himself, and justified us by making Him our righteousness.
- We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.
- We believe in the work of sanctification by the Holy Spirit after redemption for the purpose of producing life changing fruit -- love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.
- 2 Timothy 3:16, "All Scripture is God-Breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
- Psalm 12:6, "And the Words of the Lord are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven (7) times,"
- We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.
- Ephesians 4:3, "Make every effort to KEEP THE UNITY of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
- We believe we come together for the purpose of building, edifying, learning, and loving each other, so that each member can go back to their ministry fields and be disciples of Christ in the world. It takes every member of the Body of Christ working together to accomplish the father's will, so every member of the Body is special and necessary.